Professional Clerk's Development Programme
About the Programme:
EMSYH Teaching Schools have been nationally approved by the Department for Education through the SDSA (School Development Support Agency) to deliver this programme. The programme offers both new and experienced clerks an opportunity to develop their role so that they can contribute effectively to governance at their school and academy trust.
New clerks will be able to develop their understanding of clerking and develop essential knowledge and skills, whilst experienced clerks will be able to enhance and develop their competencies and expertise.
The programme consists of;
- Four face to face modules, facilitated by experienced high quality facilitators
- 360 evaluation to establish competencies and areas to develop
- Inter-session research and activities to put learning into practice
- Reflection on learning throughout the programme
- Peer support and sharing practice with other clerks on the programme
For further information about the Professional Clerks Development Programme please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Programmes Currently Available in Spring Term 2020
To view details of the Learners First School Partnership programme, starting in March 2020 please click here
Programmes Currently Available in Autumn Term 2020
To view details of the Pathfinder Teaching School Programme, starting in September 2020 please click here