Effective and emerging practice workshops
- Supporting the development of the school-led improvement system through peer review
- Women into leadership: Identifying talent, Overcoming unconscious discrimination, Providing opportunities
- Ofsted - dispelling some of the myths about what we look for in good and outstanding schools
- Developing effective governance that holds the school-led system to account
- Capitalising on the contribution that Maths Hubs can make to school improvement
- Engaging your staff by engaging in research
- Growing system leaders: A regional approach to training and designating Local Leaders of Education
- Science Learning Partnerships: Local expertise in teaching and learning, facilitating CPD and providing school-to-school support.
- Working beyond your own school: What it means to become a system leader
- Measuring impact of Specialist Leaders of Education
- The importance of training apprenticeships – using the opportunities to meet needs and grow the school workforce - and offset your Levy!
- Utilising the variety of routes into teaching to grown the workforce
- Developing a collaborative recruitment strategy across ITT partnerships
- Models of coaching and mentoring - how to release capacity of a peer
Please click here to book your workshop places.
If you have any questions please contact Ellen.Lee@sdsa.net or tel: 0116 599 5940