Welcome to the East Midlands, South Yorkshire and Humber (EMSYH) Region.
We share a passion for improving outcomes for all our learners and believe that working together, in a culture of collaboration, is crucial to maximising our resources, securing sustainability and driving improvement.
If you are an existing system leader, a newly designated system leader, a newly appointed member of our region’s extended team or considering joining, you are more than welcome.
To download the Regional Induction Pack for newly designation Teaching Schools and System Leaders pleaae click on the button below;
This portal has been developed to ensure that Teaching School, System Leader and Specialist Hub Mapping and Mini Region/Local Authority area intelligence, fully represents the EMSYH region.
Here you can find information on;
- All Teaching Schools within the region
- The EMSYH Company
- Regional meeting and activity dates, including meeting minutes
- Regional activites including Peer Review and the annual Regional Conference
- Regional links including, opportunities
- Latest news
- View and download all weekly e-bulletins
- Knowledge Hub, including sub-region Pocket Guides and mapping.
Please click on the relevant links in the section menu to find out more.
For any further information please contact Ellen Lee email@example.com