Welcome to Matrix Teaching School Alliance
Swanwick School and Sports College is Lead school for Matrix Teaching School Alliance, with 10 schools forming part of our alliance. All schools in our alliance in the special sector and are graded good or above.
- we are stronger together and by working in partnership we can identify and co-ordinate expertise from our alliance, using the best leaders and teachers.
- to play a greater role in developing existing and new entrants to the profession
- lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development
- Identify and develop leadership potential
- provide support for other schools
- designate and deploy specialist leaders if education (SLEs)
- Conduct research and development work
To develop a self improving school led systems that works collaboratively to provide our alliance of schools with the opportunities for staff and pupils to achieve their potential.
For further information regarding our TSA please contact Chris Greenhough firstname.lastname@example.org